主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix Element S - Tidal Flac files wrong playback
Hi guys, as you might know, tidal removed MQA on the 24th of july and now only FLAC files are available.
When i do tidal connect, to the element s, files are only pkaying in CD quality and description only says hi...

I am using the same approach to another streamer and it properly plays the 24/192 stream,

let me know if any workaround or an update comming?

Regards,
perivoje
回复
Rainbow 
(08-01-2024, 02:16 PM)Perivoje 提到: Hi guys, as you might know, tidal removed MQA on the 24th of july and now only FLAC files are available.
When i do tidal connect, to the element s, files are only pkaying in CD quality and description only says hi...

I am using the same approach to another streamer and it properly plays the 24/192 stream,

let me know if any workaround or an update comming?

Regards,
perivoje
Hi Perivoje,

Starting July 24, 2024, TIDAL will no longer support MQA or Sony Reality Audio formats. As a result you will no longer be able to stream music in these formats to Matrix Audio devices via TIDAL app or MA Remote App. Tracks and albums in MQA will be replaced by the highest quality FLAC versions available. While TIDAL aims to replace all existing MQA tracks with FLAC versions, there may be a few tracks for which they do not yet have replacements. TIDAL is working diligently to address this and ensure a seamless transition. Matrix Audio will update the UI in MA Remote App to adopt to the changes brought by TIDAL.
回复
Hi,
I also have a similar issue with Tidal.
I have an hi-res Tidal account (Max quality, previously known as Master quality). I listen to music in max quality (flac up to 24bit/192 Khz) on all my devices (PC, laptop, mobile phone) with the exception of my Matrix audio devices (Element S and Element X). Specifically, when I use Matrix app only hi-fi (44.1) quality can be streamed on both Element S and Element X. Moreover, also if I use Tidal connect to stream music instead of Matrix app, the audio quality on both Element S and X is stuck at hi-fi/CD quality, even if hires flac are now available in Tidal following the shift from MQA to hi-res flac.
Can you please fix this problem and allow me to listen to hires music when I use Tidal?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Alessandro
回复
(08-06-2024, 09:11 AM)Alessandro_3550 提到: Hi,
I have an hi-res Tidal account (Max quality, previously known as Master quality). I listen to music in max quality (flac up to 24bit/192 Khz) on all my devices (PC, laptop, mobile phone) with the exception of my Matrix audio devices (Element S and Element X). Specifically, when I use Matrix app only hi-fi (44.1) quality can be streamed on both Element S and Element X. Moreover, also if I use Tidal connect to stream music instead of Matrix app, the audio quality on both Element S and X is stuck at hi-fi/CD quality, even if hires flac are now available in Tidal following the shift from MQA to hi-res flac.
Can you please fix this problem and allow me to listen to hires music when I use Tidal?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Alessandro
Asked about this from Tidal and got following response:

"Please note that even though your Matrix device can handle higher qualities on its own, it is required that the device you will use through TIDAL has to be a HiRes FLAC (Max quality) supported with TIDAL. If you check this HiRes FLAC TIDAL Supported Devices page, you will notice that, unfortunately, Matrix devices don't appear as supported."

I registered a feature request to add support for my X-Sabre 3.
回复
(08-06-2024, 09:11 AM)Alessandro_3550 提到: Hi,
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Alessandro
Hello Alessandro,
I fully understand what you mean. Currently, we are solving such problems encountered by tidal. The reason is my reply above. There should be a result between late August and late September, so stay tuned.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: