主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Big problem with mini-i pro 3!
Lightbulb 
I'm from Chile, South American. I just bought a mini-i pro 3, but I am quite disappointed as I have been testing the equipment for a few hours and I am constantly experiencing problems with it.

I turn on the DAC and after a while it freezes. It does not respond to the commands I send with the remote control and neither do the physical buttons on the same device respond. I can't even turn off the device. To do so, I have been forced to unplug the power cord. I checked the firmware version and it appears that it is working with version C313B6.

The problem repeats itself every time and every time I turn it on and use it.

What could be the problem and the solution?

[图: 20201211-173438.jpg]
回复
I recorded a video with the problem. I share it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21m5zgopnc21nu...6.mp4?dl=0
回复
I was able to contact the company's technical support, who very quickly and kindly remotely checked my equipment and determined that it had a factory fault. They asked to contact the seller to send me a replacement unit, so I did. I sent back the faulty unit and am now awaiting the arrival of the new replacement unit. I hope this does not give me problems.
回复
(12-22-2020, 03:36 AM)Alejandro 提到: I was able to contact the company's technical support, who very quickly and kindly remotely checked my equipment and determined that it had a factory fault. They asked to contact the seller to send me a replacement unit, so I did. I sent back the faulty unit and am now awaiting the arrival of the new replacement unit. I hope this does not give me problems.

Dear Alejandro,
Sorry for the inconvence.
I missed your posts . Please let me know if you have solve this problem by a replacement.
Best regards.

Cao
回复
(12-23-2020, 01:05 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(12-22-2020, 03:36 AM)Alejandro 提到: I was able to contact the company's technical support, who very quickly and kindly remotely checked my equipment and determined that it had a factory fault. They asked to contact the seller to send me a replacement unit, so I did. I sent back the faulty unit and am now awaiting the arrival of the new replacement unit. I hope this does not give me problems.

Dear Alejandro,
Sorry for the inconvence.
I missed your posts . Please let me know if you have solve this problem by a replacement.
Best regards.

Cao

Hello Cao Wei!

Finally, yesterday I received my replacement unit. I must say that now it works perfectly and without failures. On the other hand, the seller, Shenzen Audio, offered to reimburse me for the cost of shipping I did to return the defective product.

I was very satisfied with the solution and with the speed with which they helped me solve the problem.

Thank you very much for your concern. I am only waiting for the Roon Ready certification to be completely happy!
回复
Hello, I have the same problem. What do you recommend?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客